Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BMW F650GS part 2

My first european bike and i'm really spoilt by it... Have more or less gotten used to the bike other than the uTurn part. Seat is cutted and i really feel like i'm wearing pampers when i'm sitting on my bike. Managed to get my left foot flat on the ground at traffic junctions, just gonna tilt a bit to the left but my right will be dangling in mid air.

Managed to make negotiate bends more confidently now as i can roughly know where my front tires are when i'm turning the handlebars.. need more rides to conquer the bike. Also glad that i can dismount the bike without putting my side stand down first.. pushing the bike is getting easier, and i seriously need more practise putting the bike on main stand.. I failed again yesterday but i'm getting there... more dumbell sessions.. =P

Bike overheat when i'm less than 90km/h.. not good.. maybe the coolant is not changed yet.. gonna send for servicing this sat.

0 comments: